Including Elders – A Guide for Indigenous Literacy Programs Task and Lesson Plans
This resource accompanies the Including Elders – A Guide for Indigenous Literacy Programs booklet.
The following lesson plans are based around incorporating the appreciation of Elders’ roles into activities:
- Medicine Wheel introduction
- Residential School Stories and Healing
- Sharing Traditional Knowledge
- Advisory – Teachings and Knowing Where You Came From
- Traditional Language Knowledge
- Culminating Task: Indigenous Independence Goal Path
Each task is outlined in the OALF template with competency and indicators.
Not available as a download
To purchase this resource – contact ONLC at email@example.com